Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fast Fifty

Well, I've been back blogging since late March, and CSI Season 2 now includes 50 posts.  It's beginning to stand on its own two feet, and I have you to thank for it.  I appreciate the warm welcome upon my return with Season 2 and want to assure you we're just getting started.

That said, I'd appreciate your input regarding future client service topics and any ideas you have for delivering content in a manner that will further fuel our dialogue.   Please send your suggestions to me as a comment or by e-mail if you prefer.  I'll soon be announcing the name of our next special guest and with your help look forward to offering other innovations to presenting client service related content you care about.  

I'll be taking a long weekend starting tomorrow, but on Monday I look forward to returning to CSI Season 2 and helping launch our new team blog at Mullen called relentlessPR.   If you have a minute, please visit and add to your RSS feed so you receive the very first true post from our chief creative officer Edward Boches.   Do you want traditional PR or relentlessPR? See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin