On March 25th, the tip of the day addressed the fact that we live in a world that's changing fast, and to be successful, we need to know both how to adapt to change and how to drive it. The six core skills, adapted from "Rodrigo Baggio's Persuasive Leadership" by Bill Drayton and Valeria Budinch, are very relevant to those who are trying to build their business and distinguish themselves through client service excellence. They are:
- Bring people together who aren't connected
- Design new business models by combining players and resources in new ways
- Persevere with an idea until you achieve success
- Don't rely on your credentials, but on the power of your ideas
- Persuade others to see the possibility of your ideas and join them in that pursuit
- Empower others to also make change
*Today's template is one of many I'll be trying over the next month or so using Blogger's new Template Designer. Great new tool!