Sunday, June 1, 2008

Relentless Thanks!

It's been a busy May, not only here at CSI/Season 2, but I was involved in kicking off a new team blog at Mullen called relentlessPR. If you haven't visited yet, please do and let us know what you think.

As part of my monthly thank you to those who so generously contribute to our conversation, I'm also including the people who supported relentlessPR and kindly helped us kick things off. (You all received some relentless recognition over there as well). Thanks again for all your support, and I look forward to a great June!


2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the relentlessPR blog. Great look, great authors, great posts. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Todd. We still have some work to do to clean up the site, but I'm happy that it's off the ground. We have some great people who will offer some terrific insights over time. Thanks for the visit and the support. September 19th is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin