Saturday, June 28, 2008

Commenting On June

It was a very active month here at CSI/Season 2. Our conversations included everything from Scott McClellan and Barack Obama to storytelling and making better presentations. Our Stamp Out Bad PowerPoint campaign culminated with the invention of the PowerPoint Patch (which as you recall functions just like the Nicotine Patch) and The Stamp Out Bad PowerPoint Toolkit.

We talked a bit about Jim Mullen's book and Wordles from my fellow guest bloggers at ToddAnd, and sadly, there was the death of the great Timothy J. Russert. We pretty much wrapped up June's conversation with my marathon training announcement and on an up note inspired by Richard Edelman's post The Old Lions Roar. Looking back over the last 30 days or so, I get exhausted just thinking about it.

That said, as many of you know, my first post following a month of conversation is dedicated to thanking all those who in some way contributed to the prior month's positive dialogue. (Here's what it looked like last month.) If you'd like to comment on any of our conversations from June, I'd love your insights, and as always, you'll be thanked for your intellectual generosity with a link to your blog.

I look forward to your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Leo. What I have enjoyed watching is your willingness to share with the students and other members in PROpenMic. Truly, for you and all of the other practitioners to engage in active online mentoring makes me so happy.

    I appreciate that you're willing to devote the time and effort to reaching out. It is rewarding for me to see and I hope (and believe it does) returns the favor to you, too.

    All of your posts add greatly to the conversations within the network. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert. I enjoy PROpenmMic very much and think you're doing a terrific job with it. The Client Service Insights group is growing at a steady pace, I think it has great potential. As always, thanks for the nod and the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy Leo! Thanks for being a great guest blogger and friend. It's been such a pleasure following you for so long now that I'm thinking about starting a Leo Bottary Fan Club. I think I've got Kami committed to the treasurer position of the global organization. We need someone to handle all the membership revenues! :) Seriously, keep up the great work - the linking and frequent, thoughtful posting will pay dividends in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin