Saturday, March 22, 2008

Client Service Titles For You!

I spent a good part of my day today trying think of ways CSI Season 2 could offer some additional value. Here's one idea I'll share with you now. Back when amazon.com first began its associates program in 1996, Bottary & Partners Public Relations actually participated in it. It was a simple, but brilliant effort by amazon.com to extend its brand. At the time, my firm wanted to be considered "the" PR resource in our market for all that was public relations, not to mention demonstrate some level of sophistication in the fledgling world of internet commerce. Given the primary focus of this blog, I thought it made perfect sense to tap its vast resources once again.

I will say that it's easier than it was more than 10 years ago. As you scroll down, you'll find our Amazon widget that provides easy access to client service related book titles for your perusal. Over time, I not only want to make the list more robust, but also offer reviews, invite commentary, and help sort through the very best client service resources in print today. Your participation and insights will be crucial to its eventual value!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin