Monday, May 11, 2009

Client Service And Team ClustrMaps

This is what my ClustrMaps map looked like last week. Below (down the right side), you'll see a map with noticeably fewer dots. It's all part of ClustrMaps' archive program designed to prevent one's map from looking like one massive red blob.

I received an e-mail from the ClustrMaps team prior to my map being refreshed, thanking me for being a loyal user, explaining their process, and reassuring me that I'll always have access to my archived map.

A few months after I restarted my blog, I added ClustrMaps because it not only promotes the reach of a specific blog, but also serves to remind us all of how easy it is to create and share content with colleagues around the world. Today, we take it for granted. We shouldn't, and I think the visual depiction from ClustrMaps offers us a small reminder not to do so.

While I've always loved the service, I was really impressed by the company's communication with its clients. Team ClustrMaps illustrated its priorities through a straightforward, proactive, and personalized communication. Nicely done!

1 comment:

  1. Stu, my display changed as a result of an annual refresh. Not sure what the problem would be in your case. All I can say is that the ClustrMaps people are pretty responsive, so if you contact them directly, you should get an answer soon. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

    Recent blog:=- Call For Great Client Service Blogs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin