Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Shameless Link/Subscription Drive

As I've ventured back more actively into the blogging fold, I thought it would be a good time to ask you this: If you enjoy the content here at Client Service Insights...(CSI Season 2) then I ask you to consider one or all of the following:
  1. Post a link to CSI Season 2 on your blog
  2. Subscribe to my RSS Feed
  3. Follow me on Twitter
  4. Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. Recommend CSI Season 2 to your friends!
I will gladly return the favor! (You may be in my blogroll already.) If the content on this blog is not your cup of tea, no worries. Feel free to stop by anytime. (You never know, you might find something that floats your boat.) Also, if there are topics or issues you'd like us all to talk about, then please let me know.

A blog is only as strong as the participants who spark its lively conversation, so by all means add your comments to posts that most interest you. I look forward to your joining and driving that conversation in the months ahead. For those of you who have already posted a link on your blog to CSI Season 2 thank you and spread the word!

Here's a representative list of those who have contributed to our conversation here at CSI Season 2 or on other social media platforms. My many thanks!

Todd Andrlik, Gavin Heaton, Gerry Riskin, Darryl Ohrt, Drew McClellan, Kami Huyse, Michelle Golden, Tom Kane, Becky Carroll, Angela Seits, Kristen Victory, Will Lukang, Karen Miller Russell, Doug Simon, Chris Abraham, Martin Lynch, Little D, Alpha Mom, Dara Jester, Leanne Heller, Jonathan Yarmis, Ampatzis Panagiotis, Danny Brown, Joseph Wilburn, John Koetsier, Jyotsana Saha, Ruth Seeley, Mark Harai, Jason Whitmen, Edward Boches, Eric Montague, Michael Bourne, Larry Bodine, Tom Kane, More Partner Income, Rjon Robins, Patrick Baird, Jenny Love, Robert Thompson, Kevin O'Keefe, Jim Calloway, Jack Kempers, Dr. Alan Freitag, Shel Israel, Staci Stringer, Eric Eggertson, Marc Rapp, Liza Jones, Dan Hull, Maria Palma, Patti Dragland, Amanda Chapel, Ruth Hickok, Marla Federman, Kate Robins, SCartierLiebel, Howard Steiger, Matt Kucharski, Ben Waugh, Rich Sandford, Dr. Kent M. Keith, Shel Holtz, Katie Paine, David Alston, David Maister, Laurie Wilhelm, Rodger Johnson, Geoff Livingston, David Mullen, Chris Brogan, Jose Teixiera, Jeff Davis, Scott Baradell, Sherrilynne Starkie, Lara Kretler, Lynn Crymble, Susan Iskiwitch, Angie Chaplin, Walter Stevenson, Sharon Bond, Joyce Lofstrom, Heather Yaxley, Tyler Hurst, Kristen Smith, Terry Morawski, Phil Gomes, Richard Rinyai, Robert French, Josh Morgan, Barbara B. Nixon, Todd Defren, Paul Ritchie, Timothy Parcell, Boyd Neil, Claire Celsi, Laurent Pfertzel, Debbie Weil, Catharine Montgomery, Rodger Johnson, Jason Keeling, Michael Kolowich, Patrick J. Lamb, Brian Keith, Kelli Matthews, Shannon Paul and Ed Lee.

If you're so inclined, you're welcome to Twit this!

*The RSS graphic posted above comes from Creative Nerds. Visit their page, and you'll find about 1,500 additional RSS related icons. Very cool!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to season 2, Leo! Glad to see you still at it. Great to show link appreciation, too, for your commenters. I did the same thing for Customers Rock! and my two-year blog-iversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Becky. I really appreciate it! Customers Rock "rocks!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leo
    I've been enjoying your blog and I'm happy to put a link on my website.

    I'm looking forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie -

    Thanks! I've just reciprocated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask and you shall receive. If you have a following and a community, it's a give and take. You should offer and provide service to them, and also feel comfortable to ask. Already reciprocating

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea - I've never seen a blog subscription drive before but I like it. You know I'm a huge fan! Thanks for the link love and cheers for continued great content here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lara and Edward - Thank you! You guys both write terrific blogs from which I learn a great deal. If I can return the favor from time to time, all the better! Let's continue to spread the word on one another's behalf. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin